The Best Ip Office Phone System
Nowadays, there are so many products of ip office phone system in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for ip office phone system in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings ip office phone system which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
799 reviews analysed
XBLUE X16 Small Business Phone System Bundle with (8) Phones – (6) Outside Line & (16) Phone Capacity – Includes Auto Attendant, Voicemail, Caller ID, Paging & Intercom
- Ideal for Offices with 2-16 Employees – System capacity is (16) X16 telephones & (6) telephone company lines – Easily place and retrieve calls from hold using your (6) dedicated telephone line buttons
- Reliable & Secure – The X16 does not require the internet, so when the internet is down your phone system is still working! And all voicemail messages are securely stored on-site in your X16 system
- Office Efficiency – Hands-free features like the built-in Speakerphone & the Call Announce Intercom with Hands Free Answer-Back feature allows you to reply to intercom calls without having to pick up the handset
- Quick & Easy Operation – The X16 phone includes 12 programmable buttons for one-touch intercom calling – and each button’s “busy phone” indicator light means at a glance you know who is on the phone
- All Inclusive – no fees for additional features – every X16 system includes Auto Attendant for live or backup call answering – Voice Mailboxes for every user with on-site and remote access to voicemail messages – Call Forward to Cell Phones, Caller ID, Conference, Call Record & Music on Hold
X16 Small office phone system is an easy to install Digital small office telephone system that comes equipped with the X16 Voice Server and Eight- 6 line X16 Digital speakerphones in the fashion color- Charcoal.This designer series phones are attractive and stylish. “Eye Catching” backlit blue LCD display. HD blue and green LED lights.Ships to work with up to 6 phone lines. Comes with 8 phones but is expandable up to 16 telephones. Has an auto attendant to answer and process calls, 4 voice mail ports with 2 hours of message storeage, busy telephone indication, CO line call pickup, extension call pickup, express conference, direct mailbox transfer, music on hold. internal and external, personal voice mailbox, one touch record, memo record, call forward to voice mail, external or trunk to trunk, hot dial pad , all call page. Easy to install. Value priced compared to other phone systems.
Avaya IP Office Phone System: Basic Digital Edition – & 1 Year of Free Telco Depot Dialtone Service (6 Phone Bundle)
- FREE 2 LINES DIALTONE SERVICE WITH UNLIITED CALLING US & CANADA INCLUDED FOR 1 YEAR: DIALTONE OFFER VALUED AT $581.40. NO CONTRACT AND NO HIDDEN FEES! Port your existing phone number or we will assign a new number in your local area code and E911 registration. Voice Mail to email feature included. Additional Lines Cost $19.95/month Each. More details below.
- System Supports: 6 digital telephones, 4 traditional analog telephone lines and 2 analog extensions such as fax. System Can Expand to Over 300 Extensions (Users) and Over 90 Simultaneous Conversations. System Can Support SIP Trunks With Additional Software License Purchase.
- Plug-N-Play Do It Yourself Installation. Nationwide On-Site Installation Available at Additional Cost. One (1) Year Manufacturers Hardware Warranty & 1 Year of Telco Depot Certified Remote Technical Support
- Features Include: Voicemail to Email Notification, 3-Way Conference Calling, Basic Call Handling Tones, Caller ID, Park, Automatic Callback, Transfer, Distinctive and Personalized Ringing, Do Not Disturb (DND), and many more great features!
- Offer includes 1 year of phone service for 2 lines. A value of $48.45 per month! Note: You will need to contact us to activate your service. Dialtone requires and is based on fast internet connection (broadband) of the server to the internet and it is not included or provided as part of this purchase. Both lines are based on average use of 3000 minutes/month to US and Canada. The VoIP service is only available for end-users and not for re-sellers. Questions? Call 1-888-921-5760
Not interested in our VoIP offer? This system works with any combination of digital lines provided by others (Comcast, Spectrum, Fios, Time Warner, and others). Free Phone Service (Dialtone) for 1 Year is included with this purchase and provided by Telco Depot Corporation. Dialtone requires and is based on fast internet connection (broadband) of the server to the internet. Customer responsible and is required to provide Internet connection as it is not included or provided as part of this purchase. The 1 year free Dialtone is for 2 lines and valued at $48.45 per month! Both lines are limited to 3000 minutes/month to US and Canada. The VoIP service is only available for end-users and not for resellers or to be resold or transferred to a 3rd party. Avaya is the industry leading brand for business telephone systems. AVAYA range of products starts from small to massive enterprise solutions for businesses as well as the US Federal Government. Now you can have this wonderful technology for your small office. The Avaya IP Office allows for the best of both worlds. It can be installed as a traditional digital telephone system, as an all IP solution (additional software and different phones will be required to achieve IP connectivity). This bundle includes: 1 ea. – Avaya IP Office 500v2 Control unit,1 ea. – Avaya IP Office 500v2 SD card Basic Edition, 1 ea. – Avaya Combo Card v2 (This card provides 6 digital station ports (1-6), 2 analog extension ports (7-8) and 4 analog trunk ports (9-12),4 ea. – Avaya 1408, 8-button Digital Telephone. Not interested in installing the system yourself? TelcoDepot offers complete, nationwide onsite installation (most of the lower 48 states) at competitive market rates. Please call 1-888-921-5760 during our normal business hours – Monday through Friday 9-6pm to receive a complete quote
Panasonic KX-TGF382M DECT 2-Handset Landline Telephone
- Sync up to two smartphones to make and receive cell calls with Link2Cell handsets, Intelligent base unit. The large, high-contrast 3.4-Inch LCD adjusts forward and backward for maximum readability. The keypad and function buttons illuminate for easy reading in any light condition. c
- Get talking ID alerts from Link2Cell handsets when texts are received
- Block up to 250 numbers with one-touch Call Block on base unit and handsets, 1-touch call block, Dedicated Call Block buttons on the base unit and handsets let you register up to 250 unwanted numbers with 1 touch – even while the phone is ringing or while talking. You can also manually register numbers.
- Includes 3,000 number phone book, baby monitor and battery power backup, Clearly hear calls from noisy places. Noise reduction suppresses background interference while also enhancing voice tones for a clearer, more comfortable conversation.
- View and hear email, social media and other cellphone alerts via Android App
- Number of phone lines-1
Cisco SPA504G 4-Line IP Phone with 2-Port Switch, PoE and LCD Display, Silver, Grey (Power Supply not Included)
Cisco SPA504G 4-Line IP Phone with 2-Port Switch, PoE and LCD Display, Silver, Grey
From the Manufacturer
The Cisco SPA 504G 4-line IP Phone provides small businesses a rich user experience with a monochrome backlit display for ease of use, aesthetics, and on-screen applications; HD voice for unsurpassed voice clarity; enhanced full duplex speaker phone for clear conversations across the desk; and an integrated switch port to connect your computer.
Comprehensive Series of Phones
Cisco offers small business customers an extensive portfolio of phones. Being the global leader in voice over IP and Unified Communications, Cisco recognizes that you need options to make sure you have the right phone for the right workspace, employee, or job. In certain situations aesthetics are important, whereas in other situations durability, size, the number of buttons, or features are more important. No matter what your business needs are, the Cisco SPA 500 Series IP Phones have a product that will meet those needs while making your employees’ jobs easier.
Cisco SPA 500 Series IP Phones
Part of the Cisco Small Business Pro Family, the Cisco SPA 500 Series IP Phones are specifically designed for small businesses and are supported on all of the Cisco small business phone systems. The Cisco SPA 500 Series is a portfolio of affordably priced, reliable, stylish, easy-to-use phones for small businesses that need a smaller-size, Wi-Fi connected desk top phone, and Bluetooth.
The SPA 500 Series IP phones consist of:
- Cisco SPA 501G 8-line IP Phone
- Cisco SPA 502G 1-line IP Phone
- Cisco SPA 504G 4-line IP Phone
- Cisco SPA 508G 8-line IP Phone
- Cisco SPA 509G 12-line IP Phone with Programmable Keys
- Cisco SPA 525G 5-line IP Phone with Color Display
You will receive increased voice clarity when pairing the Cisco SPA 504G with the Cisco Smart Business Communications System or an HD voice-compatible hosted phone service. With HD voice, the audible range of produced sounds is significantly greater than traditional phones. The Cisco SPA 504G provides an HD-capable speaker phone and handset for accurate delivery of voice sound that helps reduce fatigue on long calls and eases the experience for those frequently on the phone during the day. HD voice can also help make conference calls more productive by enabling participants to clearly hear and understand others on the call.
Easy to Use
The SPA 504G was designed to be used and operated with minimal end-user training. The phone has several lighted indicators that let users know when there is a message waiting for them, an extension is in use, a coworker is on the phone, or if they are on headset, speakerphone, or mute.
Below the backlight monochrome screen are four buttons that control digitally displayed soft keys. To reduce confusion and the need for additional buttons on the phone, these keys offer access to features that change based on the state of the phone: if you’re on a call, off a call, on hold, or dialing, for example. There are also four backlit buttons that can be used for speed dials, shared lines, or other functions. Dedicated buttons for voicemail, hold, and phone settings provide easy access to common features.
Integrated Ethernet Switch Ports
The SPA 504G provides you with two switch ports that allow you to connect both your phone and computer to your network using a single Ethernet cable. When you plug your SPA 504G into any data jack on the network, the phone will maintain its profile, speed dials, and user settings. This eliminates the need for a technician if you need to shuffle equipment around. And by having the phone and the computer on the same cable, you will reduce your cost to add new users by minimizing the need for multiple cable drops.
Compatible Phone Systems
Recommended: Cisco Unified Communications 500 part of the Cisco Smart Business Communication System
Other Systems: Cisco SPA 9000 Phone System, Hosted IP Telephony Solutions from Service Providers, and Asterisk based Open Source IP PBXs
- Supports four phone lines
- Full-duplex Speakerphone, headset, message waiting indicator, dynamic softkeys for phone functions
- 4-way navigation key to easily scroll through phone features, call history directories, and on phone applications
- Dedicated buttons for Mute, Headset, Speakerphone, Volume, Hold, Menu settings and Voicemail access
- Integrated Ethernet switch port to connect a computer and reduce cable cost
- HD Voice for unsurpassed voice clarity and enhanced speaker quality
- Support for up to two Cisco SPA 500S Expansion Modules, which provide an additional 64 phone lines
- Monochrome backlit display for ease of use, aesthetics, and on-screen applications
- Paper label for bottom four line buttons
- Supports both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP)
- A standard 90-day software warranty and 12-month hardware warranty
Cisco SPA IP Phone Series: What’s in the Box
SPA 504G IP phone, handset, and stand; Handset cord; RJ45 Ethernet cable; Quick Installation Guide
Cisco CP-7945G++= 7945G Two Line Color Display IP Phone, CP-7945G
- 5 inch 16bit TFT color display (320 x 240)
- Allows for greater flexibility of features and applications, and significantly expands the information viewed when using features such as Services, Information, Messages, and Directory.
- Full duplex speakerphone with acoustic echo cancellation
- Dedicated headset port eliminates the need for a separate headset amplifier and allows the handset to remain in its cradle
- More than 24 defined user-selectable ring tones available
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7945G is designed to grow with your organization and enhancements to your system capabilities. The dynamic feature set allows the phone to keep pace with your requirements through regular software updates. Firmware changes can be downloaded from Cisco.com. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7945G also provides many accessibility features.
Ooma Office Provisioned Yealink Sip-T21P E2 2-Line IP Phone
- This Yealink phone features exceptional voice clarity and enhanced speaker quality.
- 2-Port fast Ethernet switch with PoE (power over Ethernet) support, an extra-large 132×64-pixel graphical LCD with backlight showing a clear 5-line data display.
- Ooma Office phone service sets up in minutes and has 35+ features like a virtual receptionist, conference line, a mobile app, and more, all for one low monthly service cost.
- After you receive your base station, you’ll go through an easy set up wizard where you can keep your existing number or get a new one at no charge.
Cisco SPA303-G1 3 Line IP Phone with Display and PC Port
- 3-line business-class IP phone. THIS IS NOT A STANDARD HOME PHONE!
- Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider or to an IP private branch exchange (PBX).
- Dual switched Ethernet ports, speakerphone, caller ID, call hold, conferencing, and more.
- Easy installation and highly secure remote provisioning, as well as menu-based and web-based configuration.
- Supports both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series
Cisco SPA 303 IP Phone SPA303-G1 336
From the Manufacturer
Comprehensive Interoperability and SIP-Based Feature Set: Based on SIP, the Cisco SPA 303 3-Line IP Phone with 2-Port Switch has been tested to help ensure comprehensive interoperability with equipment from voice over IP (VoIP) infrastructure leaders, enabling service providers to quickly roll out competitive, feature-rich services to their customers. With hundreds of features and configurable service parameters, the Cisco SPA 303 addresses the requirements of traditional business users while building on the advantages of IP telephony. Features such as easy station moves and shared line appearances (across local and geographically dispersed locations) are just some of the many advantages of the SPA 303. The Cisco SPA 303 IP phone can also be used with productivity-enhancing features such as VoiceView Express, and Cisco XML applications when interfacing with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series in SPCP mode. Carrier-Grade Security, Provisioning, and Management: The Cisco SPA 303 uses standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network providers to deliver high-quality support to their subscribers. Remote provisioning also saves service providers the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
XBLUE QB System Bundle with 4 IP9g IP Phones Including Auto Attendant, Voicemail, Cell & Remote Phone Extensions & Call Recording
- USE PHONE COMPANY LINES or VoIP PHONE LINES – With QB1 you have the option to connect up to (4) standard analog (cable/telephone company) phone lines and/or (10) VoIP Lines (SIP Trunks). The QB1 system supports up to (20) individual phone system extensions.
- IP9g HD PHONES – This bundle includes the new IP9g Color Display IP Telephones with Wi-Fi & Bluetooth capability. Go wireless with the IP9g Wi-Fi dongle & eliminate office phone wiring. The dual IP9g Color Displays show call details, call logs & the call status of XBLUE Cloud phone system users.
- ALL INCLUSIVE FEATURE PACKAGE – No Add-On Fees for additional features like Voicemail to Email Delivery of Messages, Branch Office/Remote Worker Extensions, Multiple Auto Attendants, Queues / Ring Groups, Call Recording of All Calls/Per Call are all included as standard features
- CELL PHONE SYSTEM EXTENSIONS – Any cell phone can be a fully independent XBLUE Cloud phone system extension, no desk phone needed. Or, use your cell phone as a mirrored phone system extension and have your IP9g desk phone and your cell phone ring at the same time.
- HOME OFFICE/REMOTE WORKER – System users can be located at their home office or at a branch office. Their IP9g phones will operate exactly the same as system phones located at the main office. And, XBLUE’s US Based Technical Support is ready to assist for all of your new XBLUE system setup needs.
XBLUE QB IP Phone Systems are a series of advanced communications platforms designed for companies with 4 to 500 employees. Every QB system includes popular business features like Automated Attendant, Voice Mail with individual boxes for every user, Call Announce Intercom / Paging, Conferencing & fully integrated Cell Phone system extensions. In addition, a full suite of advanced features are included to enhance business efficiency and productivity. Voicemail message delivery to Email, Call Queues / Call Center functions, Detailed Call / Usage Reporting and Call Recording are among the advanced capabilities included with every QB. There are no licensing fees required to turn on advanced features.
ring-u Hello Hub Small Business Phone System (PBX) and Service (VOIP). Up to 20 Lines and 50 Extensions. Keep Your Number! Set-up Easier Than a Wireless Router! $24.95 per Phone line!
- USA Based customer service and support @ 423-567-4888. Save thousands and increase your office'
- s productivity with the Ring-u Hello Hub. Designed especially for small offices and businesses, the Hello Hub is easier to set up than most wireless routers. A Virtual Receptionist can professionally answer calls and route them to the person or department needed. Other features include an open/closed/holiday receptionist, as well as ring groups, and voicemail to email.
- While some systems require multiple "
- base stations"
- for more than five lines or extensions, just one Hello Hub unit offers up to 20 lines (calls) and 50 extensions.
- The Hello Hub offers plug-n-play auto configuration for Atcom A68W/A48W/A20W and Grandstream GXP 1620/1625/1630/2130/2135/2160/2170 + DP720/750 and WP820 phones. Fully operational in minutes, all Atcom phones are also Wifi enabled for ethernet-cable-free connection.
- Mobile phone integration is simple. Simply use cell phones as extensions with or without iOS and Android apps. Texting directly from your system (web interface) using your primary business number is quick and easy. For even more utility, set up offsite land line phones as remote extensions.
- The integrated no contract VoIP service starts at $59.95 for 2 lines/calls and $24.95 per additional lines/calls. The service is charged by the line, not by the seat or the extension, which allows for customizable savings, with no contract. Founded on honesty and customer satisfaction, Ring-u offers industry-leading customer support and a 90-day 100% money back satisfaction guarantee.
Grandstream UCM6208 8 Port IP PBX Phone System
- Smb IP pbx with 8 fxo and 2 FXS ports
- Dual Gigabit RJ45 ports with integrated PoE Plus (IEEE 802.3At-2009)
- Zero configuration provisioning of Grandstream SIP endpoints
- Supports up to 500 users, 50 SIP trunks, and up to 30 concurrent calls
- Comprehensive security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS with hardware encryption accelerator, Fail2ban, Whitelist, Blacklist, alerts and more to protect against attacks
Designed to provide a centralized solution for the communication needs of businesses, the UCM6200 series IP PBX appliance combines enterprise-grade voice, video, data, and mobility features in an easy-to-manage solution. This IP PBX series allows businesses to unify multiple communication technologies, such as voice, video calling, video conferencing, video surveillance, data tools, mobility options and facility access management onto one common network that can be managed and/or accessed remotely. The secure and reliable UCM6200 series delivers enterprise-grade features without any licensing fees, costs-per-feature or recurring fees. The same industry-leading platform that we designed for the UCM6100 series, which continues to be enhanced month by month with more and more features and functionalities, will be extended to the UCM6200 series. Looking for a more powerful upgrade? we have redesigned our 8 fxo port model, the UCM6208, to offer the ability to support more users and more concurrent calls, as it supports up to 800 users and up to 100 concurrent calls.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ip Office Phone System for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Our Promise to Readers
We keep receiving tons of questions of readers who are going to buy Ip Office Phone System, eg:
- What are Top 10 Ip Office Phone System for 2020, for 2019, for 2018 or even 2017 (old models)?
- What is Top 10 Ip Office Phone System to buy?
- What are Top Rated Ip Office Phone System to buy on the market?
- or even What is Top 10 affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) Ip Office Phone System?…
- All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for Ip Office Phone System.
- Before deciding to buy any Ip Office Phone System, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. We will not repeat it here to save your time.
- You will know how you should choose Ip Office Phone System and What you should consider when buying the Ip Office Phone System and Where to Buy or Purchase the Ip Office Phone System. Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours.
- That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of Top 10 brands and give them our own Scores to rank them from 1st to 10th.
- You could see the top 10 Ip Office Phone System of 2020 above. The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
- You may read more about us to know what we have achieved so far. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something’s wrong or mislead information about Ip Office Phone System.