Best dehumidifiers for home basement 70 pint Reviews :If you are reading this, then you already know about dehumidifiers for home basement 70 pint is a great product for you, your family or any other person whom you are planning to buy. Don’t worry about price if you are looking for a dehumidifiers for home basement 70 pint for any person or your home, office or personal use then also we have covered all kind of dehumidifiers for home basement 70 pint. It doesn’t matter what’s your budget we have listed all minimum to maximum price budget details.
Thanks to e-commerce explosion, we now have a Sale more often and predictable than the monsoon. If dehumidifiers for home basement 70 pint is your interest area, then you are at the right place and with the advent of new year, at right time. Investing in dehumidifiers for home basement 70 pint has become very foggy with a lot of malicious product and fakes out there.
So, if you need a handy guide to ensure that your investment is safe, look no more beyond our Ultimate Buying Guide for dehumidifiers for home basement 70 pint. Here we bring out the best in the dehumidifiers for home basement 70 pint which you can safely buy in 2021.
836 reviews analysed
1. Kesnos Dehumidifier Basements Removes Moisture
- SUPPORT- The Kesnos PD08A-18 Dehumidifier is covered with 30-Days Money Back Guarantee, 1 Year Warranty, 2nd year warranty extension when your product registered and lifetime expert tech support. If there is any question, please don’t hesitaste to contact us, we will reply to you within 24 hours and help you solve the problems
- INTELLIGENT CONTROL -Humidity Auto Control: After set your ideal moisture setting, it will smartly sense room humidity and control dehumidify. 24hr Timer: Allow you to preset the time to turn on or off the machine. Auto Shut Off/On: Shuts off automatically when the bucket is full, and switch it on again after the bucket been emptied. Power off Auto restart: Restarts automatically and comes back on before setting after the power avalibale again
- KESNOS DEHUMIDIFIER FOR SPACES UP TO 2000 SQ FT – Our dehumidifier removes up to 40 pint of moisture per 24 hours, fit for medium to large rooms in areas up to 2000 Sq. Ft. and is able to adjust humidity from 30% to 85%, you can maintain a healthy 45%-55% humidity range easily! It is a dehumidifier perfect for basements,home,office, bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, stockroom, living room, laundry room, cellars, crawlspace by removing humidity
- EASY OPERATION – It will run and will automatically shut-off when it reach the point. 2 drainage options for your draining choices: Auto Drain: With included 2m (6.56 feet) drain hose for continuously auto-drain your dehumidifier without emptying the water bucket. Manual Drain: The 1.18 Gallons Water Tank and Bucket Full Indicator lets you know when the water bucket needs to be emptied. Auto defrost function: It can detect the need for defrosting and process defrost automatically
- UNIQUE DESIGN FOR THE MODERN HOME – This Kesnos’s portable dehumidifier is designed with sleek and modern look, with 360° easy-roll hidden wheels and ergonomically recessed handles, you can move around this dehumidifier easily. It is quiet operation that won’t disturb you when you sleep or at work and adjustable fan speeds for multiple choices. With dry clothes function,you simply place the dehumidifier in a room where you can hang the wet clothes and let it dry clothes naturally
2. Honeywell Dh70pwkn Energy Dehumidifier Warranty
- Easy access washable air filter, detachable water tank with handle & anti-spill tank stand
- Smart digital humidistat control & display, 24-hour energy-saving timer, low temperature operation & auto-restart after power outage
- 70 Pint (50 Pint 2019 DOE) Medium to Large room or basement dehumidifier effectively removes excess moisture
- ENERGY STAR qualified Dehumidifier removes moisture with less energy than conventional dehumidifiers
- Auto-Drain Pump drains condensation vertically or horizontally up to 15 feet (drain easily into a sink or out a window) – Drain tube included
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Honeywell Dh70pwkn Energy Dehumidifier Warranty is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Honeywell Dh70pwkn Energy Dehumidifier Warranty comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Dehumidifiers For Home Basement 70 Pint and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Dehumidifiers For Home Basement 70 Pint then don’t look beyond Honeywell Dh70pwkn Energy Dehumidifier Warranty. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Dehumidifiers For Home Basement 70 Pint in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Colzer Dehumidifiers Basements Bathroom Continuous
- 3 Modes Dehumidifier: This home dehumidifier features 3 modes that meet all your needs properly. DEHU mode to perfectly maintain your desired humidity level in the wine cellar, DRY mode to quickly dry your delicate clothes that require hang dry, CONT mode to continuously dry your spa area.
- 3,500 SQ FT Dehumidifier: COLZER dehumidifier HD08C effectively removes up to 50 pints of excess moisture per day, great for keeping your damp basements, storage areas, laundry rooms, and other humid areas in your home dry, comfortable, and healthy.
- 2 Drainage Options: Manually empty the water bucket (0.66 gallon capacity) when it’s full and this smart dehumidifier auto shut off. This dehumidifier with drain hose offers continuous drain option for increased flexibility by allowing you to continuously drain the condensate water into a low-level drain for worry-free operation.
- Easy to Operate: The top control panel makes mode, target humidity, timer, fan speed, and child lock settings and current room humidity reading nice and intuitive. The front display offers great convenience to read the current room humidity level from across the room.
- Portable Dehumidifier: With 4 rolling casters and 2 side-grip handles, this 50-pint dehumidifier is easy to transport from room to room. The beads-tie on the power cord helps bundle the cord and hang it by the dehumidifier, keeping the cord safe and neat while transportation.
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Colzer Dehumidifiers Basements Bathroom Continuous has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Colzer Dehumidifiers Basements Bathroom Continuous is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Colzer Dehumidifiers Basements Bathroom Continuous easily gets the award of Best Dehumidifiers For Home Basement 70 Pint Under 100$.
4. Dehumidifier Basements Moisture Shut Off Portable
- INTELLIGENT CONTROL PANEL – The control panel of this bathroom dehumidifier features a simple design with informative buttons, including DRYING for stronger dehumidification, HUMIDITY for customized setting, TIMER for Auto-start and Auto-stop. More intelligent panel is designed for easier operation.
- ULTRA-QUIET DESIGN – HUMSURE dehumidifier is not only a household dehumidifier for bathroom and basement but also an ideal dehumidifier for bedroom. With the high-efficiency compressor and fan, the HUMSURE home dehumidifier can operate with a noise lower than 48dB, making sure you will not be disturbed during rest or sleep while ensuring productive results.
- EASY DRAIN ACCESS – The water tank can be taken out for drainage when it gets full. The alternative method is to use the accessory dehumidifier hose for continuous drainage. Simply connect the continuous drainage hole to the floor drain or a collecting vessel with the hose, saving more time and energy from frequent emptying.
- OUTSTANDING EFFICIENCY – HUMSURE basement dehumidifier removes 70 pints (2012 DOE Standard, 80°F, RH60%) of moisture per day from large rooms covering up to 4500 sq. ft. This portable dehumidifier can be used in the bathroom, living room, bedroom, closet and kitchen, meeting the daily needs for dehumidifying.
- AUTO SHUT-OFF – This dehumidifier for basements will automatically shut off when the water tank is full with the beeping alarm and activated indicator light. This self-protection design will largely prevent the unit from leaking and damaging, ensuring its great performance for longer service.
Dehumidifier Basements Moisture Shut Off Portable is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Dehumidifier Basements Moisture Shut Off Portable if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Dehumidifiers For Home Basement 70 Pint is that even though Dehumidifier Basements Moisture Shut Off Portable is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Waykar Dehumidifier Basements Spaces Manual
- Super Easy To Use: Auto Drain – The unit comes with a 6.56 feet drain hose that you can attached to the drain pipe hole to continually drain water that is dehumidified. Manual Drain – When the 2.5L water tank has reached maximum capacity, the “Full Tank “indicator will light up, the dehumidifier will automatically switch off until the tank has been emptied. Meanwhile, a reusable and washable filter preserves fresh and clean air quality.
- Unique Design for The Mordern Home: The Waykar dehumidifiers designed with sleek and modern look. With 360° rotatable wheels and ergonomically lift up handles, you can move around this dehumidifier easily. A quiet fan that won’t disturb you when you sleep or at work, adjustable fan speeds for multiple choices. 24-hour Timer Setting for preset operation and reduced energy consumption.
- Dehumidifier for Space Up to 2000 Sq. Ft.: Our 40 pints capacity dehumidifiers are able to removes 5 Gallons (40 pints) of moisture a day in areas up to 2000 sq. ft. and adjust humidity from 30% to 85%. Maintaining a healthy 45%-55% humidity range has never been easier! It is a dehumidifier ideal for any basements, office, home, bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, stockroom, living room, laundry room, cellars, crawlspace, etc..
- Intelligent Control Dehumidifier: After you operate your desired setting on the control panel, the dehumidifier will run intelligently. Humidity Auto Control-Simply adjust to your desire humidity, it will work smartly, when it reached its designated humidity, it will automatically stop working and then automatically restart to dehumidify when the humidity above target is sensed. Automatic Shut Off/On-Shuts off automatically when the bucket is full and switch it on again after the bucket emptied
- Support: All of Waykar Dehumidifiers are covered with 30-Days Money Back if you are not satisfied with the product, 1 year warranty, 2nd year warranty extension and lifetime expert tech support. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if there is any question, we will reply to you within 24 hours and help you solve the problems. Waykar customer support team is always just one-email away.
If you are buying a Dehumidifiers For Home Basement 70 Pint for the first time, then you should have Waykar Dehumidifier Basements Spaces Manual. It has fewer features when you make Dehumidifiers For Home Basement 70 Pint comparisons of Waykar Dehumidifier Basements Spaces Manual with any other Dehumidifiers For Home Basement 70 Pint but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Dehumidifiers For Home Basement 70 Pint, grab any Dehumidifiers For Home Basement 70 Pint but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Waykar Dehumidifier Basements Spaces Manual
6. Vivosun Dehumidifier Basement Auto Defrost Auto Restart
- A good maintenance to extend product’s life
- The powerful engine can extract up to 50 pint (70 Pint 2012 DOE Rating Standard) per day to give you a comfortable atmosphere, especially helpful for people who have respiratory ailments
- Make your money worthy
- Good for a room up to 4500ft2
- Ivory white color and adorable cubic shape could fit everywhere in your home without any feeling of not being suitable
- 【Product Specification and Warranty】15”L x 11”W x 25”H with 14.3 pint/6.8L water bucket can extract 50 pint per day with an external draining hose available
- the LED display shows a real-time and pre-set humidity
- External draining Hose could help to make continuous draining helps to make your life easy
- Working under 41-90℉,and adjustable humidity range from 30%RH to 90%RH
- 【Safety Monitoring】 Bucket Full Indicator will alarm when the bucket is full and turn off the power automatically
- Energy Star Certified gives you same outcome with cheaper electricity bill
- Back handle and 4 wheels at the bottom help to easily move the dehumidifier anywhere around the house
- Auto defrost, auto-start and auto-off time preset function available
- 【Portable Dehumidifier Best Fit for Home】Perfect Size for Home, Room, Basement use
- 【Handy Features】2 speed modes available, max dehumidifying or quite mode
- The filter indicator will light up (after 250 hours of use), please use warm and soapy water to clean, and dry
- 【Humanized Design】Big and soft control panel gives you a convenient touch
7. Frigidaire Ffap5033w1 Dehumidifier Antibacterial Continuous
- BUILT-IN PUMP: Set the unit to Continuous Drain mode, attach a standard garden hose (not included), and breathe easy as the unit runs independently, maintaining your indoor air quality. Built-in, internal pump pushes water up to 16 feet, allowing for drainage into a sink or out a window.
- EFFECTIVE HUMIDITY CONTROL: Fit for use in any damp spaces of the home, including attics, basements, and garages.
- WASHABLE FILTER: Capture dust from the air and keep your dehumidifier working efficiently with our easy-to-clean washable filter.
- PORTABLE DEHUMIDIFIER FOR WET ROOMS: When moisture is excessive, this dehumidifier removes up to 50 pints of water per day, drying the air quickly and efficiently. Rolling casters and integrated side handles make it easy and convenient to set up and store.
- RELIABLE MOISTURE REMOVAL: With custom humidity control and 3 fan speeds, it is easy to maximize your comfort level by minimizing the moisture. Automatic Shut-Off and Full Tank Alert will let you know when the 2-gallon capacity bucket needs emptying.
Frigidaire Ffap5033w1 Dehumidifier Antibacterial Continuous is another one which falls under Dehumidifiers For Home Basement 70 Pint for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Frigidaire Ffap5033w1 Dehumidifier Antibacterial Continuous ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Dehumidifiers For Home Basement 70 Pint and that is what has revived them. Frigidaire Ffap5033w1 Dehumidifier Antibacterial Continuous has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Frigidaire Ffap5033w1 Dehumidifier Antibacterial Continuous is amazing features.
8. Hogarlabs Dehumidifier Basements Multi Function Digital
- 4000 SQ FT DEHUMIDIFIER – This dehumidifier with drain hose can removes up to 50 pints (under 95°F,90%RH condition) of moisture per day and adjust humidity from 30% to 80%, which makes it easy for you to maintain a healthy 45%-55% humidity range at home and ideal for your basement, garage, bathroom, bedroom, office, kitchen, laundry room, storage room, or any space up to 4,000 sq. ft.
- MULTI-FUNCTION DEHUMIDIFIER – More reasonable “3+1” function collocation, One click to select DEHU/DRY/CONT modes. In smart “DEHU” mode, the dehumidifier will auto-start and shut down according to the humidity you set
- THE HOGARLABS ASSURANCE – To guarantee customer experience, we extend customer’s product trial experience to 45 days, Every HOGARLABS product is covered with Two-year warranty and lifetime technical support. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if there is any issue with your HOGARLABS product, HOGARLABS customer assurance team is here for you 24 hours every day!
- “DRY” mode dries your wet clothes quickly at high fan speeds and the “CONT” mode is suitable for constantly damp spaces where continuous dehumidification is required. Three modes and 24 hours timer switch function, let you more scientific use of dehumidifier.
- TWO EASY DRAINAGE WAYS – Manual Drain: We added a splash cover for the larger 0.6 gallon water tank, when the large 0.6 gallon water tank is full, the dehumidifier will automatically stops running and lights up the full water indicator to remind you to empty it
- Continuous Drain: Our dehumidifier comes with a 2m (6.6 feet) drain hose that you can easily connect to the outlet of the dehumidifier for continuous drain without emptying the water tank.
- MODERN APPEARANCE DESIGN – This HOGARLABS 50 pint dehumidifier features an easier to operate digital control panel. We designed embedded handling handrails on both sides of the dehumidifier and increased the embedded size to 0.61 inches, which makes it easier for you to move it, also four universal wheel is already one of the necessary accessories. The Front color humidity display is more clearly for you to remember that green (humidity 40%-60%) represents the optimum humidity for human body.
Hogarlabs Dehumidifier Basements Multi Function Digital is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Hogarlabs Dehumidifier Basements Multi Function Digital wins the users. Most of them who buy Hogarlabs Dehumidifier Basements Multi Function Digital once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Dehumidifiers For Home Basement 70 Pint in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Dehumidifiers For Home Basement 70 Pint to any other Dehumidifiers For Home Basement 70 Pint is least.
9. Black Decker Portable Dehumidifier Display
- EFFECTIVE FOR MOISTURE, MOLD & MILDEW REDUCTION – Our home dehumidifier keeps your air clean by preventing odors and allergens caused by humidity. Set the two-speed fan on high for extra power, and use the timer to clean and dry your air without thinking about it
- SIMPLE TO MAINTAIN – A light will alert you when the reusable filter needs to be washed. Just clean with soapy warm water, dry, and replace. Every few weeks, clean the water collection bucket with mild detergent. Our product comes with a ONE YEAR WARRANTY for parts and labor
- DESIGNED FOR MODERN HOMES – Compact in size (15.8” x 11.6” x 24.8”) and with a sleek appearance, it blends in unobtrusively with modern spaces. Recessed handles, lightweight construction (41.1 lbs.) and four mobile caster wheels make it easy to move from one room to another
- THE IDEAL DEHUMIDIFIER FOR HOME BASEMENTS, BATHROOMS & CLOSETS – The 14.3 pint water tank removes up to 50 pints of water from the air per day and dehumidifies rooms up to 1000 sq. ft. It provides humidity control in the cellar, RV, boat, garage, bedroom, and other medium sized rooms. Small and quiet but powerful, it is Energy Star Certified for cost effective high efficiency, and uses environmentally friendly R410a refrigerant
- EASY TO USE WITH DRAIN HOSE OR BUCKET – Adjust to your ideal moisture setting (from 35-80% relative humidity) on the top mounted LED display. The unit will shut off automatically when the tank is full. A light and audible alert will remind you to empty the bucket and replace it for auto restart. No time for that? Attach the included 16.4 ft. hose or a garden hose for continuous drainage
Black Decker Portable Dehumidifier Display is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Black Decker Portable Dehumidifier Display which falls into premium category but Black Decker Portable Dehumidifier Displayis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Black Decker Portable Dehumidifier Display offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Dehumidifiers For Home Basement 70 Pint available in the market today. Black Decker Portable Dehumidifier Display was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Dehumidifiers For Home Basement 70 Pint to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Ge Appliances Energy Star Dehumidifier
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Dehumidifiers For Home Basement 70 Pint yet, then Ge Appliances Energy Star Dehumidifier is your choice. It is another one which is Best Dehumidifiers For Home Basement 70 Pint Under 100$ and Dehumidifiers For Home Basement 70 Pint comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Ge Appliances Energy Star Dehumidifier offers best features and although it does not have, Ge Appliances Energy Star Dehumidifier’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Dehumidifiers For Home Basement 70 Pint Under 100$
There are a number of situations where an industrial-strength, commercial dehumidifier is what you need. For example, if a house has become flooded due to storm conditions or a pipe bursting, you have to dry out the affected area–fast! The damage that the water can cause can be catastrophic if left untreated. There can be damage to curtains, walls, floors, and carpets, as well as mold and mildew that might start to spawn. It’s essential that the rate of dehumidification should exceed the rate at which the water evaporates into the air. That way, you have a chance of getting the water out of the affected room.
Alternatively, an industrial-strength dehumidifier may be essential if you have a greenhouse of plants that grow best in a controlled environment. A dehumidifier will take in the greenhouse’s air, and send it out at the desired temperature and relative humidity. This will ensure that plants that grow in precisely the environment that they need. It will also reduce the chance of humidity-related plant diseases, damaged yield, or the spawning of insects and other pests. That also reduces the need to apply pesticides–sparing you needless expense, as well as the health risks involved in using pesticides.
We’ve composed this buyer’s guide to help you make the right decision when selecting a commercial dehumidifier. It’ll help you:
Choose the right type of commercial dehumidifier,
See useful tips about that particular type of commercial dehumidifier,
Read reviews of different commercial dehumidifiers, and what customers are saying,
Select the right brand of commercial dehumidifier, and
Compare prices and find the best deals.
The dehumidifiers that consumers usually buy are capable of maintaining humidity levels in the home. Most of them are condensing-type dehumidifiers. They use a refrigerant to chill metal fins, as in an air conditioner or refrigerator. A fan then draws humid air over the cold fins. When the moist air hits the fins, the water vapor in the air condenses on the fins and collects in a reservoir. Depending on the size of the room and the dehumidifying requirements, you’ll see units that can remove 30, 50, or even 70 pints of water per day.
But there are commercial dehumidifiers that are capable of much more–some, such as the Maxxair, can remove 145 pints per day! And for greenhouse owners, there are special dehumidifiers, such as those made by DryGair, that can remove 95 pints of water per hour!
We can distinguish between the types of refrigerants that the different dehumidifiers employ:
Conventional Refrigerant Dehumidifier: These are also known as “Relative Low Grain Refrigerant” dehumidifiers. The name is referring to a measure of the water vapor molecules in the air, measured in grains per pound, or GPP (as we’ll see later on). The refrigerant is run through a coil, which cools it below the dew point. This causes water vapor in the air to condense on the coil, where it then collects in a reservoir. These conventional refrigerants will lower the humidity to the desired level of 40% relative humidity, and are adequate for everyday maintenance.
Low Grain Refrigerant (LGR) Dehumidifier: These are capable of getting the grain per pound level below 34 GPP. This refrigerant will continue to remove water vapor even when the relative humidity goes below levels where a conventional dehumidifier will turn off.
Super Low Grain Refrigerant (SLGR) Dehumidifier: These work by lowering the air temperature even lower, before it encounters the coil with the cold refrigerant. This removes even greater amounts of water vapor. The AlorAir Storm SLGR will remove as much as 160 pints of water per day, at 80 degrees and 60% relative humidity.
We can also distinguish between the purpose of the dehumidifier:
For greenhouses: The Enviroboss EB140 80-Pint Commercial Dehumidifier is designed for greenhouses, to prevent accumulation of mildew and mold. It can remove up to 16 gallons of water per day–128 pints!
For industrial-level cleaning and restoration: These are for situations where a home or basement has suffered flooding. Many of these are portable so that you can wheel them to an affected area. The AlorAir is an example of a compact dehumidifier that is adequate for dealing with flooded basements and crawl spaces.
Display: If you’ll run your dehumidifier in a basement or garage, you’ll want a clear display, so that it’s easy to check the humidity and temperature settings, even in poor lighting.
Set it and forget it: As opposed to dehumidifiers for the average consumer, commercial dehumidifiers need much less maintenance. The filter of a consumer dehumidifier should be cleaned once every two weeks. But the filter on the Aprilaire 1830 Dehumidifier doesn’t need to be cleaned more than once a year! People are pleased with the fact that an industrial dehumidifier can hold up longer–people who used to replace their simple dehumidifier once a year can now run their industrial dehumidifier for five years straight without any servicing.
Desired humidity levels: It’s advised to keep humidity below 60%, so as to prevent spawning of mold and mildew. Reducing humidity below 50% is adequate to prevent the proliferation of dust mites. Although you typically won’t want to lower the humidity more than 45%, you’ll see that commercial dehumidifiers will go well under 30%. This is to remedy an emergency situation, such as flooding due to heavy rains or a water main break.
Get the dehumidifier according to the area of the room: You should consider the room size when purchasing a dehumidifier. The Dri-Eaz F515 PHD 200 Compact Dehumidifier is suitable for rooms as big as 15,000 cubic feet!
Equipped with pump: Since it will be removing substantial amounts of water from the air, you’ll surely want a commercial dehumidifier that is equipped with a pump. This way, you can be sure that the condensed water will be disposed of properly down the drain or sink, even against the direction of gravity. The Perfect Aire 1PACD150 Damp2Dry Commercial Dehumidifier has a 40-foot long hose to dispose of the condensation.
Some dehumidifier terms:
Relative Humidity: This is the percentage of water vapor in the air, relative to the maximum amount of water vapor that the air can hold at the present temperature. That’s why you’ll see different performance levels of the same dehumidifier, depending on the temperature. For example, the Mounto Commercial Compact Dehumidifier will remove 125 pints of water per day at 90 degrees Fahrenheit and 90% relative humidity, and 80 pints per day at 80 degrees Fahrenheit and 60% relative humidity.
Dewpoint: This is the temperature at which the air is saturated with water vapor, to the extent that the water vapor starts to condense. For instance, you’ll see that water condenses on the outside of a glass of cold drink, especially on a hot day. The glass’ temperature has reached dewpoint.
GPP: This stands for “grains per pound”. A water vapor level of 55 grains per pound is equal to 40% relative humidity. But low grain refrigerants will reduce the grains per pound even lower. They can get it down to 40 GPP–less than 30% humidity! The AlorAir Relative Low Grain Refrigerant can get the GPP down to 32!
AHAM: This stands for “Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers”. They test air purifier’s ability to clean tobacco smoke, dust, and pollen from a room.
PPD: This stands for “pints per day” that a dehumidifier is capable of removing. As we have said, 70 PPD is typical for a consumer model, while commercial models can remove 140 PPD.
CADR: This stands for “Clean Air Delivery Rate”. This is a measure of the efficiency of an air purifier, considering room size and the volume of clean air produced per minute.
Dri-Eaz makes industrial strength dehumidifiers, as well as devices that help you dry out your house after a flood or overflow of water. Their compact yet powerful appliances remove fumes, mold, and mildew from the air, as well as ventilate closed areas such as basements or garages.
AlorAir makes dehumidifiers for both basement and crawlspace configurations, as well as for flood and water damage restoration situations. They also make air movers, air scrubbers, and high-pressure washers.
PerfectAire was founded in 2009, and are makers of room and mini-split air conditioners, dehumidifiers, humidifiers, microwaves, refrigerators and freezers, and more. They make commercial and residential dehumidifiers, both with and without pumps, for a variety of room sizes.
EnviroBoss make dehumidifiers for greenhouses and food processing environments that depend on serious humidity control to eliminate mold, mildew, and pests. They also make air movers that are intended to distribute air so as to evaporate excess moisture.
BlueDri, located in Irwindale, California, are makers of water damage restoration equipment and dehumidifiers since 2008. Their products include air movers, air scrubbers, and commercial-strength dehumidifiers.