Nowadays, there are so many products of acer g7 series in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for acer g7 series in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings acer g7 series which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
824 reviews analysed
1. Acer SB220Q bi 21.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port)
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer G7 Series, Acer SB220Q bi 21.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port) would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer SB220Q bi 21.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port) was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer SB220Q bi 21.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port) would be the Best Acer G7 Series for Money.
- The color quality isn’t great, and it isn’t that bright, but i’m still finding it very useful for work from home.
- Pleasantly surprised with the quality for the price!
- Honestly, the picture quality is ok, but not the greatest monitor.
- Love the quality of this, perfect for gamers who want a decent monitor for pretty cheap.
- This acer is great and the price was right at less than $100.
- The price is really what makes it even more special.
- Exactly what my son wanted and super fast shipping!
- We don’t game, but we’ve have it for about a year or so and it’s still going strong.
- I bought this for my daughter that’s in high school and recently transitioned to online school. This monitor is the perfect ad… Read More
- For its price it is wonderful! I use it as my second monitor and it does its job so well! 😀
2. Acer K202hql Abi Monitor Black
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Acer K202hql Abi Monitor Black is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Acer K202hql Abi Monitor Black comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Acer G7 Series and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Acer G7 Series then don’t look beyond Acer K202hql Abi Monitor Black. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Acer G7 Series in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Acer Sb220q Widescreen Monitor Display
- 75 Hz refresh rate.
- 4 ms GTG response time.
- A Full HD (1920 x 1080) display keeps you captivated for your viewing pleasure.
- This Certified Refurbished product is Certified Factory refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty.
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer Sb220q Widescreen Monitor Display has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer Sb220q Widescreen Monitor Display is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer Sb220q Widescreen Monitor Display easily gets the award of Best Acer G7 Series Under 100$.
4. Nitro Gaming Freesync Monitor Widescreen
Nitro Gaming Freesync Monitor Widescreen is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Nitro Gaming Freesync Monitor Widescreen if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer G7 Series is that even though Nitro Gaming Freesync Monitor Widescreen is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
- Found the picture quality to be nice for what you pay.
- The shipping box it came in with was perfectly fine.
- I have however used them for light gamming (xbox one) and a lot of youtube / hulu.
- Also this is totally misleading, the description claims that it’s 75hz.
- This was for my Son and he loves it. The overall quality is awesome!
5. Acer Kb272hl Bix Visioncare Flicker Less
6. Acer Xb323u Gpbmiiphzx Compatible Displayhdr600
- Response Time: 1ms (G to G) – Up to 0.5ms (G to G)
- High Brightness and Contrast with VESA Certified DisplayHDR 600 | 99% Adobe RGB
- Ports: 1 x Display Port 1.2, 2 x HDMI v2.0, Audio Out & 4 x USB 3.0 Ports (HDMI, Display Port and USB Cables included)
- Up to 170Hz Refresh Rate using Display Port
- 32″ WQHD (2560 x 1440) Widescreen IPS NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible Display
Fasten your seatbelt: The Predator XB323U WQHD display with 2560 x 1440 resolution is all about no compromises on gaming performance, color or speed. This 32-inch (2560 x 1440) monitor combines jaw dropping specs including an IPS panel that supports blazing-fast 170Hz refresh rate. This G-SYNC Compatible monitor takes gameplay to the next level of smooth. Unleash gaming’s maximum potential to provide richer colors far beyond what has been previously possible. Experience something new. (UM.JX3AA.P01)
7. Acer Kg271 Bmiippx Resolution Displayport
Acer Kg271 Bmiippx Resolution Displayport is another one which falls under Acer G7 Series for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer Kg271 Bmiippx Resolution Displayport ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer G7 Series and that is what has revived them. Acer Kg271 Bmiippx Resolution Displayport has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer Kg271 Bmiippx Resolution Displayport is amazing features.
- Not the absolute best picture quality out there, but very happy with results given the unbeatable price.
- Picture quality great, very smooth and also responsive.
- The instructions that game with the monitor did not seem helpful to me.
- Quality of images is a lot crisp.
- It has self picture quality adjustment on both the xbox and ps5 they don’t share the same settings.
- For the price is a good bargain, not the best monitor you can get but does it’s job.
- Works great and has a noticeable difference with amd freesync compatible hardware.
- I used to have a 60hz monitor & my mind is absolutely blow.
- Exactly as expected great for gaming and two hdmi ports beyond helpful
8. Acer Vg240y Bmiix Freesync Technology
Acer Vg240y Bmiix Freesync Technology is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer Vg240y Bmiix Freesync Technology wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer Vg240y Bmiix Freesync Technology once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer G7 Series in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer G7 Series to any other Acer G7 Series is least.
- Beautiful image quality, great for gaming and flight simulation.
- Awesome monitor with amazing picture quality and color.
- The picture quality is great, a 144hz refresh rate with the hdmi is a great change from my last monitor which was 60hz.
- The overall product is good the picture quality is solid.
- G-sync is only supported via a displayport cable at the moment.
- Although i do wish i new how big 24’ was because it is a bit smaller than my liking but it was perfect for my setup and the pac… Read More
- I’m enjoying it more then playing on my 55in 4k tv.
- Now this is my first 144hz gaming monitor and my previous display was a 75hz 1080p one.
- Compared to the same priced pixio px276 that my wifes pc use’s, this monitor is way better in color accuracy, and depth of colo… Read More
- Perfect monitor for gaming perfect color perfect speed
- Bought this for my Boyfriends Birthday and and he loves it. He said he would recommend it.
9. Acer G226hql 21 5 Inch Screen Monitor
- Signal Inputs: 1 x DVI w/HDCP & 1 X VGA. Dimensions(H x W x D): 12.28 x 20.08 x 1.26 inches (without stand), 14.4 x 20.1 x 6.7 inches(with stand)
- VESA mounts Holes and HDMI Ports not included. Interfaces/Ports: DVI VGA, Standby Power Consumption: 450 mW Off-Mode Power Consumption: 400 mW
- The G-Series 21.5″ LED is designed for High-Definition with a stunning 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Rapid 5ms response time reduces deviations in transition time to deliver high-quality moving images bringing immersive graphics to your movies and games
- No HDMI Ports. VESA mounts sold separately. Stand: Tiltable (-5° to 15°). Using OSD, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings
- Signal Inputs: 1 x DVI w/HDCP & 1 X VGA. Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1080, Standard Refresh Rate: 60 Hz. Twisted Nematic Film (TN Film) (90°x50°)
- The DVI-D input with High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) allows for viewing of digital movies and copy-protected media
Acer G226hql 21 5 Inch Screen Monitor is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Acer G226hql 21 5 Inch Screen Monitor which falls into premium category but Acer G226hql 21 5 Inch Screen Monitoris specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Acer G226hql 21 5 Inch Screen Monitor offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Acer G7 Series available in the market today. Acer G226hql 21 5 Inch Screen Monitor was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Acer G7 Series to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
- Pretty good quality for a good price.
- I’ve had it now for a few months, and it works great with the exception of the aforementioned issue.
- It met my expectations, only issue is that it has a yellow hue; instead of white, you get this off white, and it genuinely anno… Read More
- For the price i think they are a great buy.
- No secondary box was used for shipping.
- So you’re advertised a 144hz capable monitor that will likely not display 144hz unless you have some outdated connections on yo… Read More
- Looking on a budget and want a 1080p 144hz monitor?
- Again good monitor but you won’t be able to use it’s 144hz with nvidias 20 series of cards (2060,2070, and 2080).
- So when building my pc 5 years ago i bought all my parts at microcenter.
- This was easy to install and had all the required cords. Clear quality and easy to use
- With DVI and VGA leaving the scene and being replaced with DP and HDMI 2, always check your ports. The only way you can access … Read More
- It’s cheap, it lasts, and the specs are great.
10. Acer R240hy Bidx 23 8 Inch Widescreen
- The zero-frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge-to-edge.
- No picture visible using the osd menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit
- Response Time: 4ms, Refresh Rate: 60Hz, Pixel Pitch: 0.2745mm. 178 Degree Wide Viewing Angle, Display Colors: 16.7M
- 23.8″ Full HD IPS Widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Signal Inputs: 1 X HDMI, 1 x DVI (w/HDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
The Acer R Series 23.8″ wide viewing IPS display shows every detail clearly and vivid without color difference from any viewing angle. Its zero frame design puts no boundary on your visual enjoyment while the brushed hairline finish stand matches any environment . The Acer Z35 supports NVIDIA Ultra Low Motion Blur technology to make objects in motion sharp and clear, even at high refresh rates. You can turn on ULMB in the settings menu of your monitor. The Acer Z35 can support ULMB at 80Hz, 100Hz and 120Hz refresh rates. ULMB is not supported at refresh rates above 120Hz on the Z35.
- The quality is great, the small bezel makes it look great, and is very light and easy to move.
- Happy with the screen, especially since it was a good price.
- There is a slight wobble with the provided stand, but otherwise solid build quality.
- Even with the desk in the picture i still had problems with the base hitting my keyboard or mouse as i was gaming.
- I can notice pixelation when i sit close to it2.
- Try to go with 1440p, 144hz if you want a monitor for gaming and your computer can drive it.
- Good looking monitor for the price, been working great (I’ve had for a few months now)
- Great purchase. love it. Writing this now on this screen.