Nowadays, there are so many products of acer aspire 5 8gb i5 256gb ssd in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for acer aspire 5 8gb i5 256gb ssd in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings acer aspire 5 8gb i5 256gb ssd which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
778 reviews analysed
1. Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer Aspire 5 8Gb I5 256Gb Ssd, Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2 would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2 was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2 would be the Best Acer Aspire 5 8Gb I5 256Gb Ssd for Money.
2. Acer I5 1035G1 Quad Core Processor Ethernet
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit . 2-cell Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) battery up to 8 hrs. Size: 14.3×9.7×0.78 inches. Color: Steel Gray
- No SD or micro SD slots
- Intel UHD Graphics
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Quad Core Processor 1.0GHz up to 3.6GHz)
- No Optical Drive.
- Powerful and portable, the Aspire 3 laptop delivers on every aspect of everyday computing. Featuring the new 10th Gen InteI Core i5 processor, the Aspire 3 opens more possibilities than ever before—via performance, connectivity and entertainment. The Aspire 3 is the perfect laptop for every need. It packs a beautiful 15.6″ Full HD screen, solid performance and the Dual-Band WiFi into an attractive design that’s easy to place in a backpack and take to class.
- IEEE 802.11ac, 1xGigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth 4.2, 2xUSB2.0, 1xUSB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A, 1xHDMI, 1xheadphone jack
- 256GB NVMe SSD
- 8GB DDR4 Memory, expandable to 12GB
- standard non-backlit keyboard with a 10-key number pad. 2x Stereo speakers. 1xNetwork (RJ-45)
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Acer ComfyViewTM LED-backlit Display
Built to keep you active, engaged, and on the move, the Aspire 3 A315-56-594W has the technology to suit your way of life. A stunningly slim body and impressive tactile finish accentuate real world design features.
Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor 1.0GHz up to 3.6GHz
8GB DDR4 RAM
256GB Solid State Drive
15.6″ Ful HD ComfyView LED-backlit Non-touch Display
Intel UHD Graphics
1xHDMI, 2x USB2.0, 1x USB3.1
Microsoft Windows 10 Home
3. Acer Aspire Computer Graphics Keyboard
- 【15.6″ Non-touch FHD Display】15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display,
- 【Operating System and Ports】Windows 10 Home in S mode 64-bit, English (Free upgrade to Windows 10 Home)
- 【AMD Ryzen Processor】AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual-Core Processor 2.6GHz with Precision Boost up to 3.5GHz (Up to 4MB L3 Cache),
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi featuring 2×2 MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz), 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port), Bluetooth 4.0, Back-lit Keyboard, HD Webcam (1280 x 720), 1 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 – USB 2.0 Ports, 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support, Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 7.5-hours Battery Life, 3.97 lbs. | 1.8 kg (system unit only)
- 【RAM and Storage】16GB DDR4 Memory, 256GB Solid State Drive, Back-lit Keyboard,
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer Aspire Computer Graphics Keyboard has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer Aspire Computer Graphics Keyboard is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer Aspire Computer Graphics Keyboard easily gets the award of Best Acer Aspire 5 8Gb I5 256Gb Ssd Under 100$.
4. Lenovo Ideapad Processor Graphics 82Kt00amus
- WiFi 6 (2×2 802.11 ax) and Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity, plus USB, USB-C, and HDMI ports
- The IdeaPad 3 14-inch laptop has 4-side narrow bezels that let you see more of the FHD (1920 x 1080) screen for wider viewing angles and less clutter
- Powerhouse performance from AMD Ryzen 5 5500U mobile processor, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD storage, and AMD Radeon 7 Graphics
- Quieter and cooler with intelligent thermals, plus you can calibrate performance with Q-control, with 3 modes to match your performance needs
- Protect your webcam lens and guarantee your privacy with the built-in privacy shutter
Lenovo Ideapad Processor Graphics 82Kt00amus is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Lenovo Ideapad Processor Graphics 82Kt00amus if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer Aspire 5 8Gb I5 256Gb Ssd is that even though Lenovo Ideapad Processor Graphics 82Kt00amus is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Acer A515 56 36Ut I3 1115G4 Processor I5 1035G4
- [Other]: Weight Only 4.19 lbs | 0.7 Inch Thin | Woov HDMI Cable Accessories| Windows 10 Home in S mode | WIFI | 802_11_AX | Upto 8.5 Hours Battery Life | HDMI | Webcam | Bluetooth
- [Memory & Storage]:8GB DDR4 Memory | 256GB Solid State Drive (Boot SSD) ,Original Factory Box will be opened and resealed for Upgrade.
- [Feature]: The Aspire 5 packs a lot of power into the portable design to suit the multi-tasking needs of you and your family, which is great for light gaming, productivity, and work tasks. | Wifi6 | Amazon Alexa | Acer’s Purified Voice technology | BlueLight Shield | Ergonomic Typing | Long-lasting battery
- [Display]: 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) non-touch Display with 82.58% screen-to-body, 16:9 aspect ratio and narrow bezels
- [Processor]: Intel Core i3 Dual-core Processor Intel i3-1115G4 6 MB Cache, Base Clock 3Ghz, Max Boost Clock 4.1Ghz,
If you are buying a Acer Aspire 5 8Gb I5 256Gb Ssd for the first time, then you should have Acer A515 56 36Ut I3 1115G4 Processor I5 1035G4. It has fewer features when you make Acer Aspire 5 8Gb I5 256Gb Ssd comparisons of Acer A515 56 36Ut I3 1115G4 Processor I5 1035G4 with any other Acer Aspire 5 8Gb I5 256Gb Ssd but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer Aspire 5 8Gb I5 256Gb Ssd, grab any Acer Aspire 5 8Gb I5 256Gb Ssd but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer A515 56 36Ut I3 1115G4 Processor I5 1035G4
6. I5 1135G7 Graphics Fingerprint Backlit Accessories
- 【Connectivity】WiFi 6 IEEE 802.11 a/g/n/ac/ax with Bluetooth 5.1,1x HDMI 2.0, 2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A, 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C (data transfer up to 5 Gbps, 1x 3.5mm audio, 1x RJ-45 Ethernet port
- 【Powerful Performance with i5-1135G7 Quad Core】Intel Core i5-1135G7 (up to 4.2 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 8 MB L3 cache, 8 Threads)
- 【Customization】8GB DDR4 SDRAM, 256GB M.2 NVMe SSD, No-DVD
- Acer HD 720P Webcam
- 【Rock eDigital Bundle】Windows 10 Home, 3-cell 45 Wh Li-ion Up to 8 hours, 15.9″ x 10.4″ x 0.78″ 5.73 lbs, Pure Silver, Back-lit Keyboard, Acer Fingerprint Reader supporting Windows Hello
- 【Display and Graphics】17.3″ Matte ComfyView IPS LED panel with 1920×1080 Full-HD resolution,Intel Iris Xe Graphics Integrated
- free Rock eDigital Acessories: 1xHDMI cable, 1xUSB Extension cord, 1xMousepad
I5 1135G7 Graphics Fingerprint Backlit Accessories is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond 2021 Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop, A515-56-36UT, 15.6″ Full HD Display,11Th Gen Intel Core I3-1115G4 Processor (Beat I5-1035G4), Wifi 6, Amazon Alexa, Windows 10 Home (S Mode) (8GB|256GB SSD) which have been in market longer than anyone. I5 1135G7 Graphics Fingerprint Backlit Accessories brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of I5 1135G7 Graphics Fingerprint Backlit Accessories is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Acer Aspire 5 8Gb I5 256Gb Ssd in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Acer Aspire 5 8Gb I5 256Gb Ssd and it could be any of the high value Acer Aspire 5 8Gb I5 256Gb Ssd, chances are that would be much costlier than I5 1135G7 Graphics Fingerprint Backlit Accessories. I5 1135G7 Graphics Fingerprint Backlit Accessories will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Acer I5 9300H Maxxaudio Keyboard An515 54 5812
- 15″ Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Display | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- Backlit Keyboard | Acer CoolBoost Technology with Twin Fans and Dual Exhaust Ports
- 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M. 2 Slots – 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) & 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay
- LAN: 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port) | Wireless: Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802. 11ax
- 9th Generation Intel Core i5-9300H Processor (Up to 4. 1GHz)
Acer I5 9300H Maxxaudio Keyboard An515 54 5812 is another one which falls under Acer Aspire 5 8Gb I5 256Gb Ssd for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer I5 9300H Maxxaudio Keyboard An515 54 5812 ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer Aspire 5 8Gb I5 256Gb Ssd and that is what has revived them. Acer I5 9300H Maxxaudio Keyboard An515 54 5812 has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer I5 9300H Maxxaudio Keyboard An515 54 5812 is amazing features.
8. Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz) | 4GB DDR4 Memory | 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W
Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer Aspire 5 8Gb I5 256Gb Ssd in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer Aspire 5 8Gb I5 256Gb Ssd to any other Acer Aspire 5 8Gb I5 256Gb Ssd is least.
9. Acer Fingerprint Backlit Windows Accessories
- 【AMD Ryzen 3 3350U】AMD Ryzen 3 3350U Processor, Quad-Core, 2.1 GHz Up to 3.5 GHz, 4 MB Cache. Equipped with AMD Ryzen 3 processor, long battery life, and speedy connectivity.
- 【Upgraded to 8GB RAM】Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs at the same time. It gives you enormous space to save all of your files. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage.
- 【15.6” FHD IPS Display】15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS Display with 82.58% screen-to-body 16:9 aspect ratio and narrow bezels. Wireless Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax, Backlit Keyboard, Fingerprint Reader.
- Windows 10 in S mode is designed for security and performance, exclusively running apps from the Microsoft Store. If you want to install an app that isn’t available in the Microsoft Store, you’ll need to switch out of S mode. Switching out of S mode is one-way. If you make the switch, you won’t be able to go back to Windows 10 in S mode. There’s no charge to switch out of S mode.
- 【Upgraded to 256GB NVMe SSD】Boot up in seconds, get to files faster, and have room for loads of files with the lightning-quick solid state drive. Original Seal is opened for upgrade ONLY.
Acer products are designed for your needs and accessibility with powerful features fit for your lifestyle. The Aspire 5 packs a lot of power into the portable design to suit the multi-tasking needs of you and your family. The desktop-class performance of this Acer Aspire 5 laptop with an AMD Ryzen 3 processor boosting performance while giving you amazing battery life.
We sell computers with upgraded configurations. If the computer has modifications (listed above), then the manufacturer box is opened for it to be tested and inspected and to install the upgrades to achieve the specifications as advertised. If no modifications are listed, the item is unopened and untested. Defects & blemishes are significantly reduced by our in-depth inspection & testing.
How to switch s mode to windows 10
On your PC running Windows 10 in S mode, open Settings > Update & Security > Activation.
In the Switch to Windows 10 Home or Switch to Windows 10 Pro section, select Go to the Store. (If you also see an “Upgrade your edition of Windows” section, be careful not to click the “Go to the Store” link that appears there.)
On the Switch out of S mode (or similar) page that appears in the Microsoft Store, select the Get button. After you see a confirmation message on the page, you’ll be able to install apps from outside of the Microsoft Store.
Upgraded to 256GB NVMe SSD
Upgraded to 8GB DDR4 RAM
15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS Display
AMD Ryzen 3 3350U Processor (Quad-Core, 2.1 GHz Up to 3.5 GHz, 4 MB Cache)
Windows 10 S
1 x USB 2.0,
2 x USB 3.2 Type-A,
1 x HDMI,
1 x Headphone/Speaker/Line-Out Jack,
1 x RJ-45
10. Acer I5 8300H Geforce Backlit Keyboard
- Windows 10 home
- Dual-Fan Cooling, Wifi AC+ Bluetooth, Acer TrueHarmony Technology & Dolby Audio Premium Sound,
- Backlit Keyboard –Bright Red Backlit Keyboard Power through the dark with the bright red backlit keyboard as it illuminates this device’s keyboard keys.,
- 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8300H quad-core mobile processor, Lightning Fast Graphics–NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- HDMI x 1, USB 2.0 x 1, USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A Ports x 2, USB Type-C x 1, Network (RJ-45) x 1
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB Solid State Drive, No optical drive
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Acer Aspire 5 8Gb I5 256Gb Ssd yet, then Acer I5 8300H Geforce Backlit Keyboard is your choice. It is another one which is Best Acer Aspire 5 8Gb I5 256Gb Ssd Under 100$ and Acer Aspire 5 8Gb I5 256Gb Ssd comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Acer I5 8300H Geforce Backlit Keyboard offers best features and although it does not have, Acer I5 8300H Geforce Backlit Keyboard’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Acer Aspire 5 8Gb I5 256Gb Ssd Under 100$
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.